For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Agricola Global Limited ('we' or 'us') are the 'data controller' (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Personal data we may collect about you
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, email ID, Mailing address, mobile number. The Bank account number & business certificate info required in case of Business Owners, Purchased goods, Quantity info and transactional information ) whenever you complete an online form.
Note: Confidential Payment details are stored by the payment gateways only (debit/ credit card no, transaction id, etc.)
We will obtain your personal data when you register to use this website, send us feedback, post material, contact us for any reason, purchase goods and/or services as applicable. We may also obtain personal data about you if you volunteer it during the completion of an online form. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purpose of improving your customer experience on the website
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data was obtained. These purposes include:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
- research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences;
- marketing—see 'Marketing and opting out', below;
- fraud prevention and detection;
- billing and order fulfilment;
- customising this website and its content to your particular preferences;
- to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you;
- improving our services;
Marketing and opting out
If you have given permission, we may contact you by email about products, services, promotions, special offers etc. that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See 'Your rights', below for further information.
Given the nature of the website, we will share personal data with the organisations who are our business partners and we or they may contact you (unless you have asked us or them not to do so) about products, services, promotions, special offers, charitable causes that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any further direct marketing communications from us or our business partners, you can opt out at any time. As a first step, please do utilise any method of “unsubscription” as outlined in the communication itself. If you continue to receive communications then see 'Your rights', below for further information.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- our agents, business partners and service providers;-
- government and law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity;
- our business partners in accordance with the 'Marketing and opting out' section above.
Keeping your data secure
We will use reasonable technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and user name that are unique to you;
- we store your personal data on secure servers; and
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology).
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard any personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else or a company, you confirm that the other person / company has appointed you to act on their behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on their behalf to the processing of any personal data;
- receive on their behalf any data protection notices;
- give consent to the transfer of their personal data abroad.
Transfers of data out of the EEA
When you signed up for membership of this website you agreed that we may transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area. Rest assured that we will always ensure any transfer is subject to appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal data.
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10 but shall be the prevailing rate in force at the time of your request), to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
- attach a cheque in the amount of £10 made payable to Agricola Global Limited; and
- specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- provide us with enough information to identify you (eg account number, user name, registration details); and
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- utilise any “unsubscribe” method outlined in the direct marketing received alternatively,
- put your request in writing provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, user name, registration details); and
- for any other direct marketing concern, please fully outline your objection by email to [email protected]
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to